Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort."



It is hump day in late October and I am ready for a really long nap. No matter how beautiful it was today all I wanted to do was crawl up on the couch with a blanket and watch tv.
Every Wednesday Adam and I turn on ABC for their family comedy night full of shows we can't get enough of.  So right now as our weekly ritual we've cozied up to watch 'The Middle' and share a piece of pumpkin cheesecake. I love our consistency :) With an eensy entry ended, I'm going to soak my feet in warm water and finish this episode.
Oh and speaking of comfort, what speaks more to comfort than the most fluffy bed to fall into?
Inspired by coziness:


{Atilla Design}





 
{Country Living}



{Martha Stewart Colonial House Tour}






betsydavis.


{Top Photo: This is Glamorous}

No comments:

Post a Comment