Friday, October 23, 2009

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.



Feeling under the weather, I agree with the quote given by Audrey Hepburn, I need to be revived.
Oh the weather! Oh the frizzy hair! Oh the dreariness!

It's a rainy Thursday here and the sun has yet to show itself today. The color of the sky has stayed the same dark gray ever since I left for work this morning at 7:20. I do believe it's high time for the temperature to drop and the sun to rise.
In my last entry I mentioned Adam being sick and with the great luck that I have, I've now been gifted some sort of sickness. (That's what you get for kissing your husband while he's sick. Doesn't always work out so well, nome sain.) Today at work I felt just awful with a runny nose, sneezing, coughing and a sore throat. I don't take well to being under the weather, I want to accomplish so much in a day and feeling sick takes that away from me. Here's to tomorrow feeling rested and better!
I'm excited to watch the episodes of Gossip Girl from the Netflix dvd we got in yesterday, I'm utterly obsessed! Serena Vanderwoodsen's hair is my favorite and I can't help but try to accomplish that curly/wavy/ gorgeous sheen do she has in every show. If only I had a style team to make me up every morning before work I might look like an upper east-sider. MIGHT.
 Late tomorrow night my good friend Miss Paige High will be visiting us for a day to experience allll that is Memphis. I have to do lots of cleaning and organizing in the guest room! Thank God for having guests over, they make you kick yourself in the butt and get on the move with taking care of the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment