Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lovely Saturday

 


I am currently in the living room of my grandparents home visiting while my grandfather recovers from a major surgery and UT v GA game is on. Its quite apparent that this living room audience is captivated. I've never been much for watching sports but Adam loves it and frankly, I enjoy watching his reactions to the plays.
On Thursday evening we made a last minute decision to make the drive down to Mobile, Al, where I am originally from, to help my grandfather and my grandmother out.

The beauty of being down here meant that this morning we woke up to the sun rising over the Mobile Bay and later took a walk down the beach.
It has been a really nice time and my grandfather is recovering really well. Yay!
I hope that this October weekend has treated you well and I will follow up with you shortly.
Talk to you soon...
Xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment