Thursday, October 3, 2013

Currently Coveting: J. Crew Jewelry

Currently Coveting: J. Crew Jewelry

Currently Coveting: J. Crew Jewelry by lovelybdavis 

Every week I receive a couple of emails from J. Crew Factory letting me know of the great deals they have going on in store and online.
If you are a fan of J.Crew but not their price point, check out J. Crew Factory's website and sign up for their emails.  I have purchased ties and sunglasses for Adam and was happy that I only paid $5 for shipping. Today's email was for their jewelry  that is 40% off.  Immediately I jumped online and purchased the necklace noted above. So cute, right?! Their necklaces typically go for $70 but I purchased mine for $20. Those earrings on the right are only $11! 
Essentially, this is a steal and, well, go get you some! If not for yourself, think of the holidays coming up or maybe your girlfriends birthday :) 
Side note: They're totally not paying or gifting me anything to write about this sale, I'm just a girl who loves to look cute and get a great deal. Holla!

Check out the jewelry HERE.

Happy bargain hunting! 
I'll talk to you soon....

xoxo bd


No comments:

Post a Comment