Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn 2013 Mixtape

Listen on Spotify HERE

Fall is my favorite time of year. I do so much better in cooler weather than I ever do in the heat and some of my favorite records of all time are only meant for the fall.
*Ray Lamontage, Iron & Wine, the Avett Brothers, Sea Wolf, Agnes Obel, etc.*
I had a conversation with a friend last week and we spoke about seasonal music. 
She didn't quite get me...
Is it just me or do you think about how some artists tend to release their records during a particular time of the year. It's like they are aware that their music is meant to be listened to while driving through falling leaves and crisp air. Its like they are setting the mood.
Same goes for The Strokes, they are totally summer music. They're not February music to me. Does anyone else feel like that?
Ah- whatever the case may be, I hope you enjoy this little playlist of mine that I've curated.

Happy October, friends!
I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment