Monday, July 1, 2013

Insta Weekend: 6/28-6/30


A weekend filled with friends, old and new, is always delightful! Here's a little picture dump for your viewing pleasure:

Friday evening I had 4 girlfriends over for dinner and some much needed catch up. These girls have known me for quite some time and though we may not talk every day, we always catch up where we left off last. These are true blue friends, I tell ya! We went through a few bottles of wine and may or may not have demolished a box of chocolate covered strawberries and a box of cream puffs. Okay, we totally did.






 We all decided that it was so much fun and should do it every month.

Saturday morning I woke early to visit my dearest friend, Holli to help her out as she is in school to be an esthetician. I received the pampered treatment including my *gasp* very first eye brow wax. I know, I know, a girl who is ridiculously obsessed with beauty has virgin eyebrows? I’m a little shocked myself. After an unbelievable relaxing facial and massage I could barely sit up straight. I was a limp noodle with gorgeous eyebrows and glowing skin. I am already planning on purchasing the skin care line she used on me. Yay Holli!
Saturday evening we went to a wedding held outside of a historic home in Columbia for Adam’s boss’s daughter. It was very intimate and the flowers were stunning orchids flown in from Hawaii just the day before. Such a beautiful evening and the weather couldn’t have been more obliging.

Yesterday we slept in and headed to Nashville for sushi, a movie and a little shopping. I haven’t been to PM in a couple of years and since Adam had never been we figured it was an obvious choice. Both of us feel like we could eat sushi every single day for the rest of our lives and never tire of it.


We later saw ‘The Heat’ with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. Some of the one liners in that movie will make your jaw drop followed by inevitable roaring laughter. It does have a lot of language so if you are uncomfortable with that, you may want to hold off until it comes on tv- but man oh man we laughed so much it hurt.


So that was our little weekend in a nutshell! A short work week is ahead of us *Hallelujah* which is much needed. 
I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment