Monday, July 15, 2013

Ipsy: July 2013

Yesterday I received my very first Ipsy bag! Formerly known as MyGlam Bag, it was curated by some of my favorite Youtube Beauty gurus. Similar to other monthly subscription services, you pay a small fee, Ipsy's is $10, fill out a questionnaire about your style and wait for the wondrous package to arrive in your mailbox! What is fun about Ipsy is you receive 5 sample beauty items that come in a specially designed bag every month. Seriously, I could never have too many bags to store everything from cosmetics to toiletries to a few pens and pencils.
This month Ipsy's theme is Beach Beauty and they packed the cutest hot pink bag with some awesome beachy essentials.

1. BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
2. POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon
3. Benefit benetint - Lip and Cheek Stain
4. COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer
5. Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray
For more information on how you can get your hands on Ipsy, click Here.

Seeing that we are headed to Florida in the next few weeks, I'm excited to carry this little bag with me!
I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment