Thursday, September 13, 2012

Birchbox: September 2012






As you can see, I received my September Birchbox in the mail! Again, without fail, it's like Christmas in a pretty pink box! {There were multiple tweets and instagrams, don't you worry}
If you are interested in my picture updates, check out my Instagrid account!

This month was packed with goodies galore and I used them as soon as I could. Wanna talk products? Let's just get into it... Last night I washed my hair  with the Nexxus Promend Shampoo and Conditioner (shown in the second photo) which made my hair silky smooth! If only the sample could last longer than one wash!
Both the Benefit face wash and polish worked really well and the scent is beautiful. I think I can squeeze one more use out of them. The nail polish by Color Club is a creamy slate gray/green. I received a mint green from the same company a couple of months ago and was less than impressed with how it looked on. The shade I received, "Status Update", went on beautifully with only one coat on my toesies!
As I'm not much of a hot tea drinker I gladly handed them over to the hubby and he raved about how flavorful they were. Looks like we will be placing an order for tea soon :)
Next up was the hair tie by Twistband. I had received two other twistbands prior to this one, one in March and the first late last year. Some might dislike that Birchbox will resend items, but when it comes to those Twistband ties, I say keep 'em coming! They never leave a dent in your hair even if you had your hair up all day. Love!
Lastly I received the Primer by Youngblood. I had never heard of the brand and was eager to try it out. So far so good being that I used it for the first time today. I must say the sample size will last me for a while which I appreciate as well as the packing; I won't have to bend, squeeze or fold a mini tube of primer as I have in the past.
Included in this box was a 'Fall Lookbook' or the Birchbox version of The September Issue. There are fun hair and makeup tutorials as well as fashion advice. 
I hope you take a minute to check out this company and grab yourself a box for October!
Curious about purchasing one for you or maybe that girly-girl in your life? Visit: www.birchbox.com.

Have a splendid Thursday, I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo bd

*Disclosure: Totally not paid or sponsored to speak lovely words regarding BB, its just that their customer service is phenomenal and after having subscribed for 2 years, I'm still giddy!*




No comments:

Post a Comment