Thursday, September 9, 2010


Isn't Kate Bosworth stunning? An absolute representation of what a lady looks like to me. Classic, beautiful and clean. I  have an obsession with all things lady like. I used to read etiquette books for fun for goodness sake. There's something about Jackie O. and Audrey Hepburn that all women seem to gravitate towards and I think it's because they had the utmost class. They were put together at all times, something my Mamma taught me :) . My desire is to be gracious and elegant
 

Having quite a girlie night while hubby is at a friends apartment watching the Saints game!
Sometimes I need a little alone time to watch one of my guilty pleasure shows, like Housewives of DC and do my nails. Oh and on top of my pampering I made some pasta with alfredo sauce and peas, I mean can you get more girlie? Okay maybe a glass of wine....yes that would be perfect.
Our week hasn't been too exciting like usual it's school and work. The weather has started to lighten up and the leaves are slowly changing.
I'm excited for fall to come for a visit, a long long visit I hope. This summer has been oh so brutal not to mention brutal on our wallets. Our MLGW (Memphis Light Gas Water) bill was astronomical that has lead us to cutting back like crazy. But as I said, I'm looking forward to fall not only for the cooler breezes, chai lattes, and scarf wearing but also for our bills to go down. Can I hear an amen?
Tomorrow will begin a wonderful weekend , have a lovely nights sleep!
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: Pretty Stuff & Kate Arends}

No comments:

Post a Comment