Monday, October 24, 2011

Bonfires and Cider



Our weekend was filled with classic Autumnal favorites like bonfires, apple cider and cozy blankets as we went over to an old family friend’s home for their annual bonfire get together. It was so nice to be with people I hadn’t seen in years and catch up while sipping on hardcore cider and warming our hands by the fire.

Saturday was busy from morning to night with Adam spending time with his law school friend Zack and myself with my good friend Lisa! While the boys were having lunch and talking football us girls were all about Nashville trying to find the perfect dress for Lisa's brothers wedding in Tahoe this December. You would think with the many stores we have at our fingertips that something would be amazing but 6 hours later and 30 dresses back on the racks, there was nothing. Both of us were worn out from the shopping and ended the night by trying and failing to craft. Exhausted, I fell asleep watching my current obsession, Pan Am. 

Sunday was surely relaxed as we went to a new church we've been visiting and doing Mexican with my parents for lunch! Every Sunday we make it a point to spend time with them to catch up on each of our lives.
Did I mention I made them watch my above mentioned obsession, Pan Am? Yes, of course I did! Now I realize I must do a little post to coerce you all to catch up with the episodes on Hulu.

It is Beverly Hills Housewives time so I must bid you a bientot!
Here's to a classic autumnal week... xoxo bd 

{Photo Credits: Books-Cats-Coffee}

No comments:

Post a Comment