Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's In My Summer Bag?

Don't you just love the paused picture of me? Oh so flattering, I know.
As promised I wanted to share another video with you all!
Here you get to see inside the mysterious world of a woman's bag. 
Growing up I remember my dad and brother being afraid to grab something out of my purse if they needed something...as if their hand would get trapped or they would find out things about me they didn't want to know. 
I am enamored with watching these videos on youtube and have always wanted to do one. Please let me know if you end up doing one and share the link!
Again, I'll be posting more videos as I think it's a fun way to interact with you!
 
We've already reached the end of Wednesday so here's to only a couple of more days until the weekend! Is it sad I'm counting them down? Or....how about 6 days until my 2yr wedding anniversary?! Crazy crazy. Alright I'm off to bed....have a lovely nights rest or if you're reading this in the morning, as I know my mom will, I hope your coffee is just right.
Talk to you soon,
Xoxo .bd

1 comment: