Saturday, October 9, 2010


Happy cozy Saturday morning to you all.
I'm currently writing this as I'm sitting in bed next to hubby. I slept in today like I haven't in weeks, possibly months. 10:49. When I was younger, even just a few years ago, that was purely normal but I've somehow outgrown that. With us getting up early every morning my body just wakes up on its own. I think it also has to do with my not wanting to waste the day. Even now I feel a bit of remorse for not taking time to make a breakfast that didn't have to take less than 5 minutes or picking up around the house. That must be why I chose those scrumptious photos.


This past week we were informed that Adam's two grandfathers don't have much time left and that we should visit Louisiana soon. His Papaw (father's father) has had many heart problems as of late. His pace maker failed and was put into the hospital for surgery. Though everything came out positively he is still experiencing many problems. His other grandfather, Bronco (isn't that the most wonderful nickname?), has been in a nursing home for over a year. He has recently gone into a coma from what we've been told and isn't expected to wake. In lieu of all the sad news we have decided to make a trip next weekend to visit these handsome men. I have yet to visit Louisiana since meeting Adam and can't wait to experience his world.
Hopefully we'll brighten his Papaw's world and get to spend sweet time with his family.
Off to make something to eat, those pictures are making me hungry!
Have a lovely day....
xoxo .bd


 

No comments:

Post a Comment