Sunday, October 17, 2010



Don't you just love the colors of fall? I'm currently obsessed with burnt orange and antique-y bronze shades.So rich and luxurious! At the mall last weekend we purchased an oil to go in our lamp ring which I prefer to candles. Don't get me wrong, I have a candle obsession that can never be beat but if I want a smell to permeate quickly I choose an oil. Bath and Body Works was having a great sale on candles {2 large for $20} but I was still reluctant to spend that much. If I'm dropping money on candles it for Tyler candles hands down. All of that jargon to say, we bought the scent Leaves. Oh my word our house smells so scrumptious! Please please take a moment if you have a B&BW to take a whiff

Our weekend has been quite tame with spending most of our time in front of the tv watching Netflix movies.
Our close friend Holli was supposed to visit but unfortunately some things came up last minute and she was unable to make it. Boo on that but she promises to visit soon. Yay! 
We also had a bit of a set back concerning those pesky tax issues from a while back. Just when we feel redeemed something else comes up. Uggh. I'm so ready for it to be over with.
Moving on to other subjects.... last weekend we saw the movie "Life As We Know It" with Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhmel. Definitely something to go catch in theaters if you can! Because of that movie I was inspired by some very cute kids items and photos. A post on that soon.
Well I hope that you've had a splendid weekend filled with apple cider and falling leaves. 
Have a lovely day...
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: Dress Design Decor and Sweet Paul via Everything Fab }

No comments:

Post a Comment