Friday, May 30, 2014

Life Lately


As I mentioned in my previous post, life lately has been busy and constantly changing. We made the decision about 6 weeks ago to move in with my in-laws for a few months to prioritize a few things such as saving up to purchase a home, a new couch, bed, washer/dryer, etc.  They were gracious enough to invite us in to stay for however long we would like. They live on a beautiful piece of property with a large porch and lush green grass. There are even a couple of too-darn-cute kitties by the names of Dot and Lillie that prance around quite a bit as well.  

The transition thus far has been nice and it is a happy and quiet place to come home to after a long work day. We are so grateful for their generosity.


But let’s be honest, I’m a girl on a mission to save up as much money as possible so that we can start a new chapter in our lives.  There are hopes and prayers for babies and a place to call our own.  With that said, below is our life lately:






Most photos above are from my updates on Instagram- follow along if you like!
Instagram.com/LovelyBDavis
We have already arrived at another weekend. I hope yours is filled with lots of sun and summer experiences.
I'll talk to you soon... xoxo bd

1 comment: