Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Bliss

Description: http://www.inslee.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/breakfastWEB1.jpg
I hope that you are having a beautiful Sunday! 
This weekend thus far has been so relaxing and a much needed catch-up.

By the way, don't you just love the illustration above? I have seen her illustrations on Pinterest and have repinned a few myself but had no idea they were by the same person. The other day I stumbled upon her blog the other day and found myself wanting to frame every one! 
The past few weeks have been nuts and I needed some time to cope with all the changes that have gone on.
After moving in and a quick vacation to California, time at my home and time with my hubby was a necessity!

Friday night was so sweet as Adam came home from work with two of my favorite magazines (InStyle and Elle Decor), a candle, strawberries, bath salts and Amelie! We spent the whole evening together reading, watching Parenthood (We're obsessed!) and nibbling on berries. Needless to say we woke up Saturday completely renewed!

Strolling down main street of Downtown Franklin was number one on my to-do list so we got ready for the day and had a blissful time peering into our favorite stores...namely, The Iron Gate. Whomever decorated that store, you are welcome to turn our home upside down with your lovely treasures, large iron beds and french candles. Go on, do what you like!

After the heat got the best of us we decided on a cooler activity and went to see 'Brave'. 
Now I'm not the first person in line for animated/pixar movies but this was so cute! I loved her bright red curly hair and the way it bounced on screen. The way they animated her strands of hair was mind blowing....was this not real? Oh my how talented these animators are! I would highly suggest you go out to catch a showing- unlike most of the love torn princesses of the past disney films, this girl's got gumption!

If you would like me to be honest about Saturday night, it pretty much consisted of cooking dinner and watching more Parenthood.

Today Adam had a scheduled golf outing with his boss and CPA while I went to church and lunch with my family. My mamma and I went out afterwards for some girl time and she bought me two magazines and a Starbucks. Oh, this girl knows me! 

Adam came home later on with the biggest smile on his face. That man loves him some golf!
 We ran out for a treat {see below},spent a few more minutes with my parents and are now back home.

 I figured this little blog deserved an update ;)
I hope your summer is going splendidly! I'll talk to you soon, promise! 
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment