Thursday, June 7, 2012

Come Fly With Me....


The obligatory title to a travel post... You're welcome!
We are currently at our terminal waiting to board in about 30 minutes with coffee, sprite, and congestion relief at hand. In as much as I enjoy traveling via air, I have sinus pressure that kills! Seriously unpleasant feelings go through my body as the plane descends. I cry.
We have been waiting for this trip to relax without guilt. Does anyone else feel that way? As if laying in your couch on a Saturday morning means you aren't doing your tasks and guilt inevitable follows. Ah fiddle sticks...

With hectic schedules for weeks, packing, moving, moving and unpacking we are spent. So I do believe it's time to get away.
I'll say it again, I love to travel. I love walking around airports to people watch. You will find the most amazing outfit choices walking through terminals such as sandals with socks, fanny packs, bad hair days and cowboy hats with ill-fitting spandex pants. The eye candy abounds!
There's just something about flying that makes me happy :)
Okay I feel like in rambling more than talking about something interesting. I hope you all have a great Thursday!
Bon voyage!
Xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment