Monday, November 4, 2013

November


We have now entered into November, one of my favorite months of the year. I truly come alive during crisp, cold weather. This fall has been so beautiful in Middle Tennessee. The past couple of years have been drab and the trees don't really make much of a statement but this year they are breath taking.
I assume its due to the "mild" summer with plenty of rain. Does that make a difference in the changing of the leaves? I'm not sure...I'm not a scientist, totally just guessing here.

I hope you had a lovely weekend, I sure did :) 
The Mr. and I spent lots of much needed time with our families and celebrated the first weekend in November with a cozy breakfast at The Country Boy in Liepers Fork. If you ever pop in, you must try the Backwoods Benedict. It's officially Monday and it's  back to the bump and grind- 

I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo bd


Original photo taken by Anastasiya Belik

No comments:

Post a Comment