Monday, August 26, 2013

The September Issue

I am admittedly a magazine freak. Okay, maybe freak is a little strong, but I have 6 magazine subscriptions and read them all cover to cover.

Every September they premier the largest editions of the year with all of the most up to date beauty and fashion trends for fall and winter. Hello boots and scarves and dark nail polish!
Vogue is most well known for having the largest September Issue, but truthfully, though they may have fed Carrie Bradshaw's soul, they end up being filled with ads in the first 50 pages and are loaded with items that cost more than I make in a month. A girl can dream, sure, but sometimes I would like to know what is more of a reality.
Below are three of my favorite magazines that I receive every month:
Go on with your bad self, get inspired by what's hitting the stores and have a little fall makeover. 
Also, in case you're curious, the movie September Issue is a good watch and eye opening. The fashion industry is one cut throat world. 
I hope your week is getting off to a great start, I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

 {Paintings via Cocoa and Hearts}

No comments:

Post a Comment