Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday Funday




It has become quite the tradition that every Sunday we go over to my parents house for lunch. When I was little, while we lived in south Alabama, we would go to my grandparent's home and do the exact same thing. Relax, eat, hang out, take naps, catch up from the past week and have a great time. When we were little I know it was a respite for my parents to have the kids run around with a little extra help. Now we are older and are pretty good at taking care of ourselves, but the time are still as sweet. 

Daddy made sure the grill was fired up and hot for the burgers which were perfect for the beautiful late summer day. We sipped on wine, watched some fun shows and stayed until 5 o'clock. I love this time in my life where I get to spend time with my family on a regular basis. 
Thank you to my parents for always providing a comfortable place to land at the end of a busy week! 
I hope you all had a great weekend as well! 



I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment