Friday, August 31, 2012

Have a lovely, rainy weekend!


Okay so I changed up the lyrics to 'Folsom Prison' to suit this past week and coming weekend's forecast.
If you live in the U.S., which chances are you do, you have been hearing on the news about Hurricane Isaac.
My family in Mobile, AL has definitely felt the brunt with rising waters in their front yard (they live on Mobile Bay) and so have their neighbors. Piers have been torn apart and washed up on shore, some of the bulk head has washed away and most have left their homes boarded up. Such is the life of a dweller by the sea...or Mobile Bay.
Here in middle Tennessee we will be met with many thunderstorms over this long weekend. In a perfect world, the weather would be clear and crisp for a camping trip. But maybe what I really need are naps under warm blankets while the rain pounds the pavement. ...and maybe a movie marathon or two...
I hope you enjoy your Friday night, it looks like a date night is in store for me and the Mr.!
I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo bd

{Original Photo Source: Here and Lyric Source: Here}



No comments:

Post a Comment