Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lipstick Addict


Lipstick Addict

Lipstick Addict by lovelybdavis 


As I was going through my little makeup bag in my purse I began to pull out all of my lipsticks. Admittedly I love lip products. But I'm not alone here, people. It's been said that the average woman eats 4 to 9 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime, that’s somewhere between 481 and 1083 tubes. Wowza. Granted, I don't actually eat up my lipstick but it sure was hard not to lick them to bits when I was 12 and wore Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers. Seriously, it tastes just like Dr. Pepper!
I think I'm getting too far from what I meant to write about. Moving On! 

Above are the lipsticks I currently carry in my purse (there are also a few chapsticks/lip butters and glosses that I carry). See what I mean? Who needs 5 lipsticks at all times? Me…. apparently.
I never realized how much I love a bright lip but by looking through my bag, there’s not a neutral one in sight!  What I love most is that they instantly amp up your look. If I don’t have time to do my hair in the morning and just throw it in a top knot, I will make sure I put on lipstick. So simple but it makes me feel like I put in a little bit of effort.  
So there you are, I’ll admit it, I’m an addict of epic and colorful proportions.
Xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment