Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Ninth Month


I know I'm a little late with the, "Oh my, can you believe it is September already?" but truly, that is how I feel. As I do every month. Seriously, go back to the first post from every month and I'm sure I said something along those lines. I'm too predictable these days.
So back to this ninth month of this year.
Every week I have something special going on from birthdays to work events to family visiting to a bridal shower for my bestie to my soon to be niece, baby Norah, being born! Lots of lovely happenings going on to kick off the beginning of the beginning of autumn. Let's be honest, it doesn't become fall in middle Tennessee until November. 
So I hope this month treats you well...with happy surprises and cooler weather.
I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd


No comments:

Post a Comment