Friday, July 16, 2010

 Sitting at my desk on my lunch break I thought I'd make a little update.

This past week has definitely flown by, I can't believe it was 7 days ago that we were rushing around the church putting flower arrangements together and getting the wedding set up.
The other night I was texting with my friend Lindsey who is in Indiana as a camp counselor and she mentioned how quickly the summer has passed with our time in Nashville. I can't belive it either. We only have 2 maybe 3 weeks left and we'll be back in Memphis.
There were many people I had hoped to hang out with more but have only been able to do so a couple of times, if that. Although I am ready to have my own home back and sleep in our own bed again, {not to mention our bed!}I will miss being so close to those I care about.

Seeing Joe Pug at the Basement was such fun. Opening for him was Rayland Baxter, a Nashville native whose music I took to. Songs I reccommend you listen to: The Woman for Me and Birdy Blue. Listen Here.
Being that the Basement is a small venue we had great seats about 7 feet from the stage. Packed with hipsters and an overflow of PBR the intimate show was perfect. 
 Adam being a huge fan of Mr. Pug, he took the opportunity to shake his hand and invite him to Memphis. Who knows, maybe he'll play at the HighTone before we move away.
I snapped a fe photos on my phone but uploading them to this post has been tricky. They'll be posted soon.

Tonight, a couple of girls and I will be dining at Jackson's in Hillsboro Village. They have phenomenal cesar salads and the most kick butt cookie dough egg rolls. I swear by them, they never dissapoint.
I hope you have a lovely start to the weekend!
Talk to you soon,
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credit: Everything Fab via Hitchcock Blonde }

No comments:

Post a Comment